Your first visit to Woodlake Dental Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we will review your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
Please bring your ID and insurance cards with you for your first visit.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening carefully to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients.
- Exceeding patient expectations.
- Ensuring a professional and compassionate environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print out, complete and bring the following patient forms with you to your appointment:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our team. We are happy you have chosen our office for your dental care and look forward to your first visit!
Map and Directions to our Woodlake Office
From Rt. 360, Hull Street Road, East or West:
- Turn into the Woodlake subdivision onto Woodlake Parkway
- Take 1st LEFT onto Village Square Parkway
- Take 1st RIGHT onto Woodlake Village Circle
- We are across the parking lot from The Goddard School